Sunday, April 28, 2013

Welcome!

My name is Sara and I'm a fairly new home schooling mama.  Our family started home schooling in January of 2012 for complex reasons I will explain in another post.  In short it was unexpected but we are loving it.  So far the biggest lesson I have learned is that there is no 'right' way to do it as long as your doing the best you can.

People ask me all the time how I do it, though I'm not always sure if they actually want an answer. For those who do want to know, I am creating this blog to better share with family, friends and even strangers what we do on this crazy adventure in home schooling and parenting.

This is us, affectionately called the herd:


Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll come back to visit us as we grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment